Vampire Superhero's

12
Joe

Vampire Superhero's

Joe
The Evil Count Dracula sits in his castle in Transvallana contemplating how he would destroy these superheros that keep spoiling his evil plans.  Then it hits him he won't defeat them he will turn them one by one they will become his minons.  There was four of them after all, the power angels will become vampires. hahaha Dracula let out a deep laugh.
He needed to draw them out one by one.  So he watched the girls and decided to capture one of there friends and turn them into his willing slave.  He decided on a blond girl named buffy.  He disguised himself as a male and buffy fell in love with him instantly, he took buffy to the castle where he begain to brain wash buffy and turn her into his recruit to help lure the power angels to his trap. tell me what you think so far?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Sorry man, bust with assignments atm ;) - Not too bad at all.

My first thought was honestly ... One heroine ah ah ah. Tho heroines ah ah ah :/ ... lol XD

No, loving it. Where would you take the story next. Will Buffy become a bad-ass villainess?
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Buffy turn to the dark side was almost complete she was completely brain washed and only obeyed the count.  The Count called buffy over she complied as she was unable to refuse her new master.  Dracula then begain biting buffy's neck each drank he took off her made buffy his new vampire slave, as he was drinking her blood Buffy's Blue eye's went black, her blond hair became black and her nail polish turned black.  Dracula smelt his prize and said welcome my daugher of darkness, buffy fell to her knees and kissed the hands of the count her new dark master.  Dracula laughed he had recruited his first vampire slave.... He knew the process of turning the power angels to his side would be much more harder as there will would be much harder to turn to the dark side, but he believed with buffy buy his side he could do it.....  How do you like this?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Hmm, pretty good - great as an introduction to the character, and a good origin for a villainess.

What's the plan next. perhaps Buffy contacts one of the heroines - a trap. Into which the heroine walks. Then the count and buffy go to town on Buffy?

Or perhaps we follow one of the heroines on patrol. The heroine finds the count, and a battle ensues - then Buffy could appear, distracting the heroine for long enough to KO her. Then the count takes the heroine back to his lair?
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Buffy calls up one of the power angels and tells them that the Count is loose in angel grove and his just seen her, as the pink power angels says are you there, stay there and don't move..... There was dead silence.  Buffy spoke to her master, the pink angel is comming master the trap has been set, soon the pink ranger will become one of us..... they both let out an evil laugh.  Buffy pretened to be on the ground, as she saw the pink ranger getting closer to her, as she got close enough dracula jumped out in front of her and the fight began.  As the pink rangers back was turned while she was fighting Drac.  Buffy got up and grabbed hold of the pink ranger, "what are you doing, buffy, let's go of me"  I don't think so ranger, I'm doing what my master commanded me to do"  What said the pink ranger, your one of his minions your a vampire.  you betcha and soon you will be too.  while the pink ranger struggled buffy held her face and made her look into the counts hypnotic eyes.  The pink ranger couldn't resist and she was placed in a trance and instructed to sleep as she did.  The master took her limp body and took her to his lair to begin the transformation of the pink ranger? how does this sound?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Not too bad at all.

Will the power angels be like power rangers - or are they just a squad of heroines - similar to the hawks of hawkheroines? What sort of powers do they have - perhaps the pink angel could use some of her powers at some point?

How will the count transform the Pink Angel? Some sort of device? - Is there something has has to do before turning her into a vampire? - Perhaps she could be too powerful, so the count has to drain her powers in order to turn her.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Once Dracula carried the pink power angel to his lair, he strapped her to a table and took off her power boots and massaged her pettie feet, and he chuckled soon you will be one of us... On the table he had a device when buffy asked what that was dracula smiled he said that's the will drainer, once the pink rangers will is drained she will be easy to turn to our side and we will have ourselves a pink ranger vampire.... Flick the switch my dear buffy.... Yes master... with that Buffy flicked the switch as the pink ranger slept her will was being drained..... Dracula commented once she awakens she will be unable to resist and she will join us willingly.  Buffy and Dracula both let out evil laughs as the machine continued to drain the pink rangers will... How does this sound?
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Dracula was bad as well as very evil, he noticed that on the pink rangers toe's she had a toe ring, he order his slave buffy to take to the toe ring off the pink rangers toe, as he had an evil idea..... Buffy did as her master commanded and brought him the pink rangers toe ring, as the pink ranger slept and her will was being drained, dracula attached a mini prick from the a suringe with his blood in it.  He then orderded buffy to put the new and imporved toe ring back on the pink rangers toe.  What have you done to the ring master said buffy?  as buffy put the toe ring back on the pink rangers toes.  While the pink ranger sleeps my blood will be entering her blood stream as the prink of the needle is pricking her toe, making the bottom part of her body half ready for her full conversion.  Don't worry buffy I will leave her with a little will power to make it all the more fun.  We will soon have our very own vampire pink rangers.....hahaha. How is this going?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Hmm, interesting ideas. Love the strapping-down to the table, and the will draining

How will the toe-ring work exactly? How will Dracula having control of Pink Ranger's body affect things?

If it was me I would have Dracula connect a number of devices around the Pink (Ranger or Angel?)'s body. Then he stimulates the heroine at different points, gradually removing her will before conversion.

Though that's if it was me ;)

Will the villains let her loose after draining her will, or perhaps leave her to escape (knowing she will) - setting another trap for her. The heroine not realising her will has been removed, perhaps short-term amnesia?
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
As Buffy and Dracula looked over the pink angel, they began to notice that her toe nails began to turn black showing that with the introduction of dracula's blood in the toe ring, her conversion had already begain.  Dracula unstrapped the limp body of the pink power angel, who could hardly stand on her 2 feet, as her will was almost completley drained.  Dracula called his slave buffy over, buffy came, Hold her still commanded Dracula yes master buffy responded.  As buffy held the pink power angel dracula begain to drink the blood of the pink power angel, the pink angel colapsed with excauation, buffy opened the pink power angels mouth and Dracula slashed his wrist and blood poured out into the pink angel's mouth, buffy closed the pink angel's mouth to make her swallow the blood of the count.  Dracula commanded the pink angel to rise, she did to your knees the pink angel did as her master commanded her, the pink angel's eye's were dead black and blood shot, her fangs were forming, buffy went up to the pink angel and smelled her.  She looked at dracula and smiled welcome sister and dracula said welcome my daughter, the three of them let out an evil laugh.  The pink angel was know a vampire.  Soon you'll go back to the other angels and bring them back to me.  Your wish is my command master, dracula smiled yes it is slave.  What do you think?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Hmm very good - however wouldn't it be better to string out the heroine's demise a little more?

Perhaps have Buffy and the Pink Angel left alone for a while, the Pink Angel showing she still has a little fight left by defeating buffy. Only to be surprised and bitten by Dracula.

Then as she's so weak from blood loss have Buffy hold her mouth open while the count offers her his blood.

Also, perhaps have the conversion process take some time. Leave the Pink Angel convulsing on the floor, then return later - with her in a different angel-costume, now subservient to Dracula.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Thanks for the idea, but I was thinking of doing that with one of the other angels, as it seems the pink angel is the weakest and maybe use your idea for the red angel the leader.  so the story continues.

Dracula has other ideas for the pink ranger, he casts as evil spell over her, he chant's the following:
"pink angel you were christened with goodness in your heart, know you are baptised evil, evil is in your blood, accept the evil in you it will serve you well, in your pursuit of the other angels" as dracula put his hands over the pink angels her eyes went black and then came back normal, as did her fangs.  Good the other angels want have any idea that you and buffy are both mine. The pink angel feel to her knees and kissed the hand of her dark prince.  Know go my children and set a trap for the yellow angel as one by one we will convert them to the dark side. in monotone voices both buffy and the newly converted pink angel said yes master.......

The pink angel made a call to the yellow angel to advise her that she needs her help as dracula is in the mist and is attacking incent civillians and she needs her help.  how about the other angles says the yellow angels.  No just you says the pink angel.  Ok then.  The pink angel gives her the location and in a flash the yellow angel is there. I'm glad you came says the pink angel....  No worries.  Is that buffy getting attacked, I think it is says the pink angel lets go and help.  the yellow angel goes off and the pink angle stays back setting a trap.  as the yellow ranger gets between buffy and dracula and starts fighting with dracula the the newly converted pink angel goes up behind the yellow angel and knocks her out.  Good work my child know lets take her to our home, yes master.....the lifeless body of the yellow angel was thrown over the shoulder of the pink angel to take to the counts castle.... soon i will have 2 vampire rangers, i hope this yellow angel puts up more of a fight then the pink angle did it would be more challenging if she does..... what you think?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Not bad, the dialogue could do with some work - but the premise isn't bad.

How does the Pink Angel knock out the Yellow Angel?

Perhaps she could use her powers? We've not really seen much of what the Angels are capable of, other than getting captured.

Perhaps the pink angel could use some sort of laser to hit the Yellow Angel and knock her out?
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
As the pink ranger straps the yellow ranger to the table, dracula comes up to the pink ranger and says "my dear child for your work with capturing the yellow ranger, I will give you a gift" Dracula steps forward and put his hands over the pink angels eye, and said "my child you know have vampire rays for eyes use them wisely, as he moved his hands the pink angels eyes begain to glow... Try them my dear, buffy go get the girl we captured. Yes master, buffy brought a child she had captured earlier that day, know try my dear pink vampire test you new vampire rays on the girls.  Yes Master said the pink vampire, with that she shoot her rays into the girls face, a red haze went over the girls face and as the red haze left the girl, the girl was know a vampire slave.  The pink angels eyes went black as she was know fully converted she had taken her first innocent.... Dracula said "excellent, 2 yours knees slave, the newly turned girl did as she was instructed"  Know lets see if this works on the yellow ranger?  What do you think?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
I have to say I don't agree with the use of a child - perhaps a virginal 18 year old, but I can't get behind using children.

Vampire rays are an interesting idea though.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Good Point Let's change the captured girl to an 18 year old .... That changed her into a vampire?
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
As the pink vampire angel looked over the body of yellow angel, she began to use her vampire rays on the yellow angel, her eyes would flash but her rays were not as powerful as they were on the girl.  "What's happening master, why aren't my vampire rays working"?  "Patient my dear, you need to charge your vampire rays at the moment, don't worry about it you'll have time to convert the yellow ranger, but first while we wait for your rays to power up, we must drain the yellow angels will"  Yes master responded the pink ranger.  The girl was trying to fight her transformation,  Dracula grabbed the bare footed beauty and fired his rays into her eyes, dracula had more powerful rays then the pink angel, the girl then was easily turned into a mindless vampire slave, obdient to her dark prince dracula, she would pleasure her master when he commanded her, she was blond, busty, barefoot and was his..... how does this sound?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Not bad, what does pink angel do while dracula grabs the girl to fully turn her?

Perhaps Pink angel could join Buffy, both of them beginning to stimulate the yellow angel while Dracula grabs the girl, forcing her to star deeply into his eyes.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
Joe

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Joe
Since being turned into a vampire the pink angel has developed some lesbian tendencies, as dracula is working on girls transformation buffy and the pink angel are having some fun together and forfulling each other's sexual desires...as the girl is being forced to gaze deep into draculas eyes.... what do you think of that?

Re: Vampire Superhero's

Swampy170
Administrator
Sure, works for me.

Perhaps the vampire rays could work off sexual energy, by getting aroused the Pink angel's vampire stare is strengthened, allowing her to convert the yellow angel.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com
12