Recommended Producers

Swampy170
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Have you got any favoured producers who you've used?

Personally I can recommend:
Jim Hunter of Hunter's Lair, jimhunterslair@sbcglobal.net
http://clips4sale.com/studio/8155

He did some very good work, although the videos weren't as good techncally as alot of other producers - it was made up for in attention to detail.

They do vibes, but I don't think they do sex.
Lisa of Lisa & Friends, lisavids@yahoo.com
http://clips4sale.com/studio/42602

The resulting video wasn't of great quality, however they did 2 separate shoots and showed significant improvement - all for a very reasonable cost. With a little more expericence they show alot of promise.

Also very good to work with, eager to improve - very capable of improving on suggestion.

Not sure what they can do sexually.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Recommended Producers

Nightx1221
I recently went threw a producer at http://www.amateurfetishvideos.com/index.php.  He does both superheroine and non superheroine clips.

I commissioned a non superheroine clip, but I will say that I was so pleased I decided to tell you guys about how good the movie came out.  Details were worked into the movie with attention to what I wanted, acting was not bad at all, and the producer filmed the movie in very excellent quality.  I was not disappointed.  Very pleased at how it came out.