Mighty Hypnotic - http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/

Nightx1221
This producer is just awesome in so many ways.  He puts out a large quantity of movies and all of them seem to offer a great deal of production value and talented models.  He has some very good ideas that he produces, and most of my library of movies I purchase is from this guy.  His prices are very fair, and his movies are in a league of their own.

He also has access to some of the best models around, and is always topping his previous feats, growing and expanding in a new way.  He also has a forum where you can become part of the community.  He definitely should be considered when doing customs.

However, one thing to be aware of is he is hard to keep in contact with.  He is responsive to his fans with great respect but is pretty busy due to the continuous growth.  But as long as a little patience is on your side, you won't be disappointed by his work.  Check him out today!

Re: Mighty Hypnotic - http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/

Swampy170
Administrator
Custom Page (pricing and contact available):
http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/customs/
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com