Heroine Brain wipe

tobar22
This post was updated on .
I'd like to see a story where the heroine's brain gets wiped and replaed by the mind of a villain.

Then the villain takes down several other heroines before she is finally stopped. Perhaps the villain could weaken the heroines using his powers, then absorbing their consciousness by kissing them - leaving their bodies in a coma

The story would end with the heroine's body being placed in stasis, then escaping - ending on a cliff hanger

Re: Heroine Brain wipe

Nightx1221
I like the kiss idea, maybe they can do something along the lines of struggling and add inner dialogue that the villain is telepathically saying to them.

I like the mind wipe, I use it in my stories too especially with demon or alien themes.  But I call it Soul Corruption, but it is the same thing.  Basically wiping the slate clean and forming a new self.

If you ever want to work together on a story or script I'd join you.

What characters could you envision the best for this?  What models do you like alot?

Re: Heroine Brain wipe

Swampy170
Administrator
This sounds really good, loving the kiss idea too!

How is the heroine put in stasis? Perhaps the villain/heroine is finally defeated by a number of heroines?
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Heroine Brain wipe

tobar22
@Nightx1221 The inner dialogue could work really well, I was thinking the heroine might break the embrace a few times - giving the villain time to taunt them. Soul corrution is a much better way of describing brain wipe.

I hadn't really decided on characters yet, but I was leaning towards Supergirl and some other DC heroine.

@Swampy170 I was thinking on of the heroines could fight with the heroine-demon to distract her, while the other attacks her telepathically - finally locking her inside her own mind.

Re: Heroine Brain wipe

Nightx1221
I like the soul corruption idea, and I like how different you are going with the use of inner dialogue and breaking the trance a few times.  Actually, your ideas of demon villains and soul corruption were something I was playing around with in one of my scripts.  I think you should flesh it out more, would be cool to see where it goes.  Could spread the several women out in installments.

Re: Heroine Brain wipe

tobar22
I like the installments idea.

Me and Swampy had a talk by email, I'v asked him to put a script together - far better than I am at it.

I think we decided on Huntress as the main character - Swampy says he knows of someon who can make a huntress costums. You can't find them to buy anywhere. From the pics I've see it should be good!

Re: Heroine Brain wipe

Swampy170
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I'm almost halfway through the script. I'd like your input if possible, Nightx1221. I'll send you the script when I've finished the first draft to see if you can think of anything you could add.

swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com