FightGirlz2000 - fightgirlz2000.com

Swampy170
Administrator
John - producer
sales@fightgirlz2000.com
http://www.FightGirlz2000.com

After sidekick's recent review over at heroinemovies.com I got in contact with them to ask about their policy towards superheroine-customs. John, the producer, told me they are in the process of producing their first superheroine video and are very excited to make superheroine customs.

Having seen alot of their customs I can tell you they have some very good-realistic fight choreography. I would put them almost on a par with nextglobalcrisis.com for choreography. If you want a video with realistic fighting these guys are the producers for you.

They strictly do not do adult content.

Contact for pricing information.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: FightGirlz2000 - fightgirlz2000.com

tobar22
I hav liked these guys work for a while.

Their fight stuff is good! - as good as any custom producer I know of.

I'm glad they are moving into superheroines - I'd like to collaborate with you if you order any costums from them.