Custom producer inquiry

Ozoneman2.0
Greetings,

Let me say this community is the work of genius. While I have never purchased a custom before, I am a bit leery to work with someone sight unseen. Hence, thanks to those who gave us this opportunity with the forum and to all who are a part of it! I think it levels the playing field for we consumers a bit in that it gives us information and a place to share ideas...

I am a huge fan of the Superheroine DID and I am giving some serious consideration to doing a Superheroine custom vid that will be my all time first. Before I make contact, I figured this would be a good place for some advice.

One of my all time, most favorite actresses is Goldie Blair. While I know that Superheroines don't seem to be her forte, she has produced some WW style vids from clips I have purchased. But, since she is one of my all time faves, I figured that if I am going to invest in a Superheroine custom, I might as well begin with my favorite.

The question is while I see her clips store consistently updated and I see a link to make a contact to her about customs and ideas--I can't find any other information available--simply the contact link. Some of the other producers on this forum do such a great job of communicating to the buying public what the expectations of a custom vid are, but I can't seem to find that same info for Goldie. I know she is a very well established model/actress but it seems to me like she would have more info somewhere...

Am I missing something? Is this a red flag? Maybe I have a misperception based on the producers of this page, but do I really just send her an email to the suggested address and wait? Can anyone who has gone through this process before help? I am confused and sure would appreciate some advice.
I don't want to spend a bunch of money only to have the vision of my custom idea be inconsistent with what I thought.

If anyone knows about this producer, please help. (If it is something "not too good" to report, you can drop me an email--I don't want to ruin anyone's reputation. I simply want to have my first custom made with my favorite model.

Thanks
Ozoneman2.0

Re: Custom producer inquiry

Swampy170
Administrator

I've never actually ordered a custom from Goldie, but have seen some of her videos which I found pretty good.

Some of the producers I've used only use an email link. It's not necessarily a red flag by any means.

The best way forward would be to send an email, yes.

For the first email I would send a script with as much detail as possible as to what you want in your custom, along with any questions you have contained in the email - i.e price, models avaliable, costumes/props avaliable.

Normally I would expect to have a reasonable length discussion with the producer, three or four emails at least before we get the ball rolling.

I wouldn't immediately pay for a custom without some discussion via email first.

I'd be interested to know how things turn out.

Thanks,
Alex
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Custom producer inquiry

Ozoneman2.0
Thanks so much for your sound advice!

I was just a bit leery because of the number of producers (like many of those featured in this forum) that spell out all the detail.

I feel a lot better now and I will take your sage advice

I will let you know if it moves forward

Thanks