Custom Anyone? Angelique Kithos paired w/Natilie Minx or Kerri Taylor

Custom Anyone? Angelique Kithos paired w/Natilie Minx or Kerri Taylor

Angelique Kithos
I have both of these lovely ladies in town for shooting with me. If anyone would like me to film their custom with either of these lovely and talented ladies, please let me know! :)

Kerri Taylor will be available to shoot a custom video Sept 9th, 2011
Hannah Perez: Sept 17, 2011
Natalie Minx will be available for customs Sept 20th & 26th, 2011

http://www.mysultryseduction.com/html/customs.html
Angelique Kithos
www.wonderkitos.com
www.mysultryseduction.com
www.angeliquekithos.com

Re: Custom Anyone? Angelique Kithos paired w/Natilie Minx or Kerri Taylor

Nightx1221
Wish I saw this earlier, lol.  I am going to have to do a custom with you sometime really soon, and your prices are not bad at all.  When I get some more money I'll definitely come knocking :)

Re: Custom Anyone? Angelique Kithos paired w/Natilie Minx or Kerri Taylor

Angelique Kithos
You can always check my web sites to see the upcoming schedule of models available for custom videos.

www.SUPERHEROINECHRONICLES.COM
or
www.mysultryseduction.com

Angelique Kithos