Cali Logan - caliscustoms.com

Swampy170
Administrator
Cali Logan
Calis.Customs@yahoo.com
http://www.caliscustoms.com

Cali has played quite a wide number of heroines, notably at Hawkheroines.com and DTwrestling.com - her most recent roles as Batgirl, at DTwrestling, have been given a very warm reception!

She has recently made the move to produce her own custom videos - opening her own site dedicated to custom production.

Videos start at $250 for a 15 minute clip - contact for more information
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Cali Logan - caliscustoms.com

Nightx1221
this is cool news! She was always a great model.

Re: Cali Logan - caliscustoms.com

Nightx1221
I just wanted to post this so everyone can know, Cali is an awesome custom producer.  I ordered a custom from her recently, and not only did I get it in a short amount of time, but she nailed everything I wanted to see.  The video had everything I asked for, was done with care and attention to the wants of the writer, and was a very good quality in which you did not feel like you were cheated.  Production was good and I even followed the video with my script to the T.  Even small details I put in were done, which I loved.

Cali's customs can not only be trusted to get the job done, but she will work with you until the project is done.  She is very good at emailing you back, and the product she turns out is worth every penny.  Speaking of price, her customs are not that expensive either.  It has been the cheapest yet I have seen from any producer, and the quality was not hindered by the price.  I believe I hear a couple of camera squeaks as it shifted maybe 2 times in the movie but it never cheapened the movie.

Anyone who is considering making a custom should run it by caliscustom even to see if they can get it done.  You will not be disappointed, I know I wasn't.  I am still enjoying my final product, and just wanted to pass the word along to everyone here since it is not everyday you can get trustworthy producers with great prices and quality.

Re: Cali Logan - caliscustoms.com

Nightx1221
Also, this is really me speaking, not spam or advertisement.  Reading it again, I sound like I computer marketer.  lol.  :P