Black Lightning v White Angel

Skirtfan
This post was updated on .
Superheroine Combat

The moment had arrived. Only one of these 2 superheroines was going to walk out of the large, empty conference room. White Angel had challenged Black Lightning after she had bungled an attempt to save White Angel's sidekick Snow Girl from the evil Doctor Strip who still held her captive. Black Lightning had been too preoccupied with capturing the Doctor than saving Snow Girl and as a result the Doctor had escaped and taken Snow Girl with him. Now, nobody knew where there were hiding. White Angel was furious and wanted her revenge on Black Lightning.

Black Lightning stood with her legs apart and her hands on her hips. The breeze flowing through the room caused her black cape to flutter behind her. Her long jet black hair cascaded over her shoulders. She wore a tight fitting black leotard with a yellow lightning bolt on the front. Her outfit was completed with a short black skirt with yellow belt, fishnet tights and black knee length boots.

Stood opposite her in the same stance was White Angel. Unlike her opponent, she was dressed in white. Her white satin dress was tight fitting on her upper body and flared out at the waist into a full skirt that stopped mid thigh. It had long sleeves and was buttoned down to the waist. Under it she wore a white frilly underskirt that showed just below the hem of her skirt. She wore a blue cape and blue sash around her waist. Her outfit was completed with white boots over her blue tights.  White Angel's long blond hair, which reached nearly down to her waist, was pulled back into a ponytail.

******

Both heroines moved toward each other before Black Lightning threw the first punch with her right fist aiming at White Angel's head. It was a predictable opening which White Angel anticipated as she ducked below the flailing punch. In making such a rash attack, Black Lightning had left herself open, and as White Angel came up again she delivered a perfectly timed punch with her right fist into Black Lightning's abdomen. "You bitch!" cried Black Lightning as her hands moved involuntarily to the area where she'd been hit.

"Wrong reply" said White Angel as she clenched her left fist and slammed it into Black Lightning's right cheek. The smack reverberated around the room as Black Lightning's head snapped around only to be met by White Angel's open left hand returning with a resounding backhanded slap that made a cracking noise that once more echoed around the room and spun Black Lightning around and caused her to lose her balance and fall to the floor.

White Angel stepped back and with hands on hips looked down at Black Lightning and said "This is going to be easier than I thought". Black Lightning lay on her back catching her breath while feeling the red welt on her left cheek that was still stinging. Purple bruising was also starting to show on her other cheek where she'd been caught by White Angel's open punch. Slowly, Black Lightning got to her feet while keeping an eye on the smiling White Angel. "Round One to me, I think" mocked White Angel.

******

Black Lightning moved cautiously towards White Angel, not wanting to be caught like last time. As the two heroines came together they threw punches and slaps at each other but were both equally capable at blocking them. As the heroines  circled trying to break through each other's defences, Black Lightning's speed finally told and she caught White Angel with a backhanded slap using her right hand. The blow temporarily stunned White Angel, whose left hand involuntarily went to her face to ease the stinging. "Big mistake" shouted Black Lightning as her left hand connected with White Angel's other cheek in a resounding open handed slap. With White Angel taking a step back in shock, Black Lightning launched a two handed slapping attack. Open handed slaps with both hands rained in on White Angel's exposed face which  was was rocked from side to side by the stinging slaps.

It seemed a never ending onslaught as White Angel received at least six slaps to each cheek. As White Angel's arms dropped to her side, Black Lightning transferred her attention to White Angel's breasts. A right fisted blow to her left breast was followed by a left to her right breast. Crying out in pain White Angel dropped to her knees. Her cheeks were red from the slapping she had received and blood was seeping from cuts to her lips, such was the ferocity of the onslaught she'd been subject to. Casually, Black Lightning removed White Angel's cape and sash and flung them to one side.

Then, reaching down, Black Lightning grabbed White Angel's dress at the neckline and with a tug ripped it open popping off all the buttons so she was able to pull it down over White Angel's arms. As she pulled it right down, White Angel's breasts were exposed as the top half of the dress came free from her body and hung limply down over her waist. "Please No!" cried White Angel. "Shut up" replied Black Lightning as she delivered a forehand slap to White Angel's right cheek followed by a backhand slap to her left cheek drawing blood from her nose this time. Then, using both hands, she took hold of White Angel's nipples and twisted them. White Angel screamed out in pain which caused Black Lightning to twist and pull them even more. Barely conscious now, White Angel fell back, and as Black Lightning let go of her nipples she lay on her back moaning, her nipples throbbing with the twisting they'd received.

Getting down onto her knees, Black Lightning grabbed the hem of White Angel's frilly underskirt and pulled it slowly down her legs and over her boots. Standing up, Black Lightning held the removed garment of underclothing over White Angel saying as she did, "I have a prize". White Angel could only wimper in reply, "Please give me my petticoat back". "Ok" said Black Lightning as she took a firm grip of the hem of the petticoat and ripped it open up to the waistband which finally snapped as Black Lightning exerted extra force on it. "Here you are then" said Black Lightning as she threw the destroyed petticoat onto White Angel's body.

Black Lightning, hands on hips, started to walk towards the door as White Angel slowly got to her knees. Standing up unsteadily, she looked at the top half of her dress which was ruined and couldn't be used to cover her exposed breasts. Her petticoat lay at her feet destroyed, and her face stung and bled from the lips and nose, but she was not beaten yet!

"You coward" she screamed at Black Lightning. "Leaving before I can defeat you!". Black Lightning stopped and turned. "You really want more of the same do you? Well that can be arranged". With that she walked purposefully towards the waiting White Angel.

******

Black Lightning walked straight up to White Angel and with both hands grabbed the open dress at White Angel's waist and with a tug tore the material down to the hem of the skirt before giving it the final tug causing it to leave White Angel's body in one piece. That one moment of joy for Black Lightning as she removed White Angel's prized white dress was the moment of her undoing. In that split second where Black Lightning was off guard, White Angel brought her knee up into Black Lightning's crutch. "You c*nt" screamed Black Lightning in pain as White Angel grabbed a handful of her black hair in both hands. "Payback is a bitch" said White Angel as she swung Black Lightning by her hair before finally letting go sending Black Lightning spinning to the floor. As Black Lightning got to her hands and knees in order to quickly get up and deal with White Angel, White Angel launched a vicious kick into Black Lightning's abdomen with her right foot sending Black Lightning rolling onto her back clutching her stomach. As Black Lightning once more attempted to get up, she was again kicked in the midriff. Twice more she took painful kicks before all she could do was lie on her back gasping for breath.

White Angel stood astride Black Lightning in just her blue tights and white boots. Slowly, she removed the band from her ponytail and shook her head letting her long blond hair flow over her shoulders. Then, bending over Black Lightning, she once more grabbed her by the hair and lifted her into a kneeling position. Black Lightning, her arms hanging by her side, was in too much pain to fight back. White Angel removed Black Lightning's cape and threw it to one side. Then, with her right hand, she delivered a stinging openhanded slap to Black Lightning's left cheek. As Black Lightning's head jerked involuntarily to her right, White Angel brought back her hand in a backhanded slap to the other cheek whipping Black Lightning's head around again. "Again, Again" shouted White Angel, as her hand delivered a stream of forehand and backhand slaps to Black Lightning's face drawing blood from her lips and marking her cheeks with red welts.

Finally, pausing after delivering twenty slaps, White Angel allowed Black Lightning to fall forward onto her hands and knees. "We're not finished yet" said White Angel, as she knotted her hands together and brought them down onto Black Lightning's back causing her to fall flat, stomach first, onto the floor. "Please stop" cried Black Lightning. "Not until you're naked" replied White Angel as she knelt down by Black Lightning's legs and unzipped each boot before removing them and casually throwing them to one side. Then, she grabbed the waist of Black Lightning's tights and visciously ripped them away from her legs totally destroying the tights in the process.

Grabbing hold of Black Lightning by the hair once more, White Angel lifted her erect and while holding her up by the hair with her left hand she removed Black Lightning's belt with the other. Black Lightning was now stood in just her black leotard and skirt.

"Time to finish you off" said White Angel as she pulled back her right fist and delivered a cracking blow to Black Lightning's chin sending her crashing into the wall. With both fists, White Angel then pummelled Black Lightning's face until she finally slid slowly down the wall. "No, not yet" said White Angel as she again grabbed a handful of Black Lightning's hair and pulled her erect while her face was bruised and bleeding from the lips and nose. White Angel then slowly pulled Black Lightning's black skirt over her waist and down her legs before removing it. "How does it feel to be stripped" laughed White Angel, as she then pulled the upper part of the leotard down over Black Lightning's shoulders and then down her arms. Once down at the waist, White Angel carried on the downward direction of the leotard and slid it over Black Lightning's waist and down her legs before finally removing it.

Black Lightning was now stood back against the wall totally naked and bloody. "Wait here, I'll be back in a minute" whispered White Angel as she pressed her bare breasts up against Black Lightening's breasts and let the semiconscious Black Lightning feel her long blond hair against her body.

"Oh, before I go" said White Angel as she grabbed Black Lightning's nipples and twisted them, "How do you like it?" at the end of which she gave the nipples a sharp tug causing Black Lightning to squeel in pain.

******

It was only a couple of minutes before White Angel returned now wearing Black Lightning's black leotard and skirt. White Angel had even put on Black Lightning's yellow belt and black boots. "Suits me better don't you think?" said White Angel to her beaten opponent. In her hand, White Angel held a collar and leash which she attached around Black Lightning's neck. Then, giving the leash a tug she pulled Black Lightning down onto the floor onto her hands and knees. "Want to come for a walk?" laughed White Angel. She then proceeded to take Black Lightning for a walk on her hands and knees around the room. "I really have to go now" said White Angel, but not  before I give you a good f*ck*ing for my face, you cow, and for what you did to Snow Girl" as she tenderly felt the bruising on her face from Black Lightning's earlier assault.

Slowly, White Angel lifted her skirt and put on the strap on she'd retrieved with the collar and leash. Bending her legs slightly, she lowered herself onto Black LIghtning who was still on her hand and knees and thrust it into Black Lightning's exposed rear. For a couple of minutes Black Lightning cried out as White Angel f*ck*d her beaten opponent.

Finally, after withdrawing from Black Lightning, White Angel removed the strap on and walked around to the front of Black Lightning. Taking Black Lightning's face in her left hand, White Angel delivered a final punch with her right hand knocking Black Lightning once more to the floor where she lay on her back and slid into unconsciousness. Twirling around admiring her new black leotard and skirt, White Angel retrieved Black Lightning's cape and with a sweep put it on. "Meet Black Angel" she laughed as she left the room leaving a naked, beaten former Black Lightning unconscious on the floor.

Re: Black Lightning v White Angel

Swampy170
Administrator
A pretty good fight - lots of back and forth at the start, and good descriptions of the moves.

I would like to see some more storyline at the start to explain the fight - the characters saying something more to explain it or some extra narration. Perhaps one of the heroines has a grudge they'd like to settle?

My other thought would be is this the origin of a villain? The way white angel leaves in the end, now in black lightning's leotard. I think this would make a great origin story.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Black Lightning v White Angel

Skirtfan
This post was updated on .
Done. I've added more to the introduction and at the end changed White Angel to Black Angel implying she's now a changed character.

I don't expect anything to happen with this because the majority are more into bongade, chloro and hypno.

It was fun writing it and visualising it though :-)

Re: Black Lightning v White Angel

Swampy170
Administrator
Not too bad. Perhaps a small amount of tweaking with the dialogue, but that's just being a perfectionist. I love the writing and visualising too. I tend to write scripts for the sake of it, to stay in practice.

I wouldn't say no to making a custom like this - I think there's a fairly big gap in the market for this sort of thing, lots of action with the more sexual elements too. Though I suspect that's mainly related to what the models will do.

If you were looking to get something like this made I would suggest talking with DTwrestling, they tend to do most of the content suggested. Also you could contact Rizo - who has a script posted on the scripts page. He's had alot of more violent customs done, he's got a DTwrestling thread atm on heroinemovies.com.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Black Lightning v White Angel

Skirtfan
I have had vids made by DT. I think this is too detailed for them and needs girls with more fighting and acting experience. I've been happy with what DT have done for me, but I have to keep the scripts simple. The minute I get too detailed they tend to go a bit off track. Something like this I would want doing exactly as I scripted. Their girls also tend to do their own ad libbing and so I keep dialogue down to the minimum.

I could add more to this script in the way of dialogue. I was too busy concentrating on the action sequences.

Costumes is another problem with DT. They don't have any (or many) SuperHeroine costumes because I did ask. I could have had them purchase them for me, but the costumes on the website they pointed me at looked a bit cheap and 'unprofessional'.

I currently have a script with Allen at TBFE.

With regard the sexual scene at the end. I can take it or leave it. I think it helps sell a movie if there is something like that at the end though. Personally, I'd have just left Black Lightning stripped and beaten.

Re: Black Lightning v White Angel

Swampy170
Administrator
Awesome! - Allen does great work.

If you take out the sexual stuff then those guys would be my absolute first choice.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com