Batgirl - Taken

Swampy170
Administrator
This post was updated on .
This is a story I wrote a while back - I intended to make it a custom but never got round to it.

Batgirl: Taken
Author: Alex Marsh (Swampy170@gmail.com)
Date: 13/08/10
Batgirl awoke in a pile of discarded rubbish. She got up with a start, and crawled into a low crouch. She struggled to remember how she had got here, she could recall flashes of memory. Some sort of office, a woman in a lab coat and glasses, then nothing.
"What happened. I.... I can't remember. I've got to get home." Batgirl whispered to herself
She carefully began to explore, going to a door - gently opening it and peeking through. Seeing nothing she made her way through into a dimly lit corridor. She made her way quickly down the corridor - careful to check each room as she passed. In each room there were some discarded chairs and tables spread around, but nothing of note.
Suddenly Batgirl noticed a dim light coming from a door at the far end of the corridor, Batgirl quickly made her way to the door and peeked inside - it was dimly lit, but she could make out a woman sitting behind a desk in the room. Batgirl opened the door and stepped inside.
"Welcome Batgirl, why don't you take a seat." The woman told Batgirl
Batgirl thought to ask the woman something - but somehow her body just seemed to obey the woman's command, she struggle slightly – but her body seemed to hav a mind of it's own. Sitting on a chair at the center of the room.
"Who are you?" Batgirl asked confidently, though slightly puzzled by her body's reaction.
"Why Batgirl, don't you remember?" The woman asked, amused
"Remember what?" Snapped back Batgirl, beginning to feel annoyed.
"I thought by this stage in your treatment you brain would have taken on some of the facts, never mind Batgirl - I guess we'll have to explain again." The woman replied, nodding.
"Stand up and hold still Batgirl." The woman ordered, Batgirl quickly stood.
Suddenly Batgirl felt a presence behind her, she tried to turn - but found her body wouldn't obey her. A man grabbed her roughly from behind, thrusting her arms into a straight jacket.
"No!" Batgirl shouted in protest "What have you done to me?!"
Quickly the straight jacket was done up, the woman coming around her desk to come face to face with the now bound Batgirl.
"The number of times we've done this, I thought you may have some residual memory Batgirl." The woman said.
"What do you mean, "the number of times"? - I was on my nightly patrol minutes ago." Batgirl snapped back.
"Oh, but Batgirl. We've had you in ... captivity ... for weeks. Hahaha" The woman laughed, turning away and walking to her desk.
"No, that's not true. I'd remember. I..." Batgirl babbled
Suddenly she was interrupted as the woman spun around, stepping towards her - pushing a needle into Batgirl's neck. Batgirl began to stumble backward, suddenly able to move again of her own accord.
"Uh, What was that?" Batgirl asked, struggling to stay standing
"Oh, just a sedative. It should put you down pretty quickly. The shock of the injection has given you some control, though we'll soon sort that – won't we Batgirl?”
"No...." Batgirl exclaimed, as the woman grabbed her - gently lowering her to her knees.
Finally Batgirl fell unconscious, falling to the floor. The woman stood over Batgirl briefly admiring her shapely form. Then she turned to her assistant, nodding. The assistant dragged batgirl away, out of the room.
Batgirl came to slowly, raising her head from the table where she lay. She noticed her arms and legs were firmly bound. She could also tell her gloves, boots, and utility belt had all been removed. All that remained was her catsuit and mask.
She looked around, trying to work out where she was. She could see all sorts of laboratory equipment from where she sat. Obviously she was in some sort of lab. However due to the dark, dirty walls and floor it appeared more like a drugs lab than any other sort.
Suddenly a door on the far side of the room opened and in walked the woman who had drugged Batgirl previously.
"Welcome back to the land of the living, Batgirl." the woman said cheerfully
"Uh - untie me." Batgirl ordered through gritted teeth, struggling with the ropes tying her down
"Oh, but Batgirl - why would I do that, we've been having so much fun." the woman replied, giggling.
"Who are you? Why am I here?" Batgirl asked aggressively
"You really don't remember anything do you Batsy?" The woman replied, walking over to Batgirl.
"Let me introduce myself, I'm Dr Mesmer - and you, my dear. Are my guinnea pig. Hahaha" Dr Mesmer replied, laughing.
"Well, Dr Mesmer. Why don't you untie me, and just maybe I'll go easy on you." Batgirl said, again through gritted teeth.
"But Batgirl, I can't do that! - then who would I test my medicine on?" Dr Mesmer asked, mockingly
"What do you mean, medicine?" Batgirl asked
"My special Mesmer Medicine, Batgirl. Here, give some a try."
Suddenly Dr Mesmer pulled out a small capsule and sprayed Batgirl in the face.
"No!" Batgirl shouted "Uh, what does it do?"
Dr Mesmer said nothing, walking over to a table and picking up a device with several pads attached. She began placing the pads onto Batgirl, one to either temple – and one to each side of Batgirl's neck.
"Oh, you'll see Batgirl. You see, the chemical doesn't work properly without some... additional stimulation.” Dr Mesmer turned on the device, suddenly Batgirl breathed in deeply – gritting her teeth, groaning in pain.
“Ah! What ... What is this what are you doing to me?” Batgirl asked, struggling to think.
“It's a memory path inhibitor Batgirl, it will re-write your personality. Combined with my Mesmer Medicine it will convert you into my slave, then we can take down the dynamic duo together. Hahahaha!”
“Won't ... get ... away with this!” Batgirl said attempting to keep control, struggling in her bonds.
Dr Mesmer flicked a switch, and suddenly batgirl was flooded in red light. She began to feel warmth wash over her, her body temperature beginning to rise.
“Wha... what are you doing?”
“These lamps will increase your body temperature, look Batgirl it's already beginning to rise.” Dr Mesmer said – pointing at a thermometer steadilly increasing.
“When your body reaches 100 degrees your mind will no longer be able to cope – it will shut itself down. Then when you come to you will be nothing but my servant. Hahaha!
“Never!” Batgirl cried
“I advise you ... stay cool Batgirl.” Dr Mesmer said with a look of cruel mishief and a laugh. With that Dr mesmer left the room, leaving Batgirl to the evil trap.
Batgirl continues to struggle, gradually getting hotter (and less coherent) as the memory path inhibitor went about it's work. Slowly beads of sweat begin to from on the dark damsel's forehead. The thermometer, and her body temperature, continuing to rise.
Finally her temperature reaches 100 degrees, Batgirl begins to spasm uncontrollably – then slumps back to the table.
Can this truely be then end of the Dark Damsel?
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com