Alien Cult

Nightx1221
Nicole enters the dim lit room.  The room had a very cult feel but also a welcoming feel as well.  As Nicole enters, she is greeted by a man on the television who tells her to sit down and get comfortable.  As Nicole does so, she cannot help but feel like she is being set up.  The man informs her that he is away at the moment with some business and sorry he cannot be there in person.  He also tells her that he is very interested in her and thinks she should now the truth.

Soon, he purposely lets it slip that he knows she is actually a superheroine and explains he chose her to be one of his two mistresses.

“You see, I am not from your world.  I am actually an alien soldier, given the task to turn women into sexual soldiers for our race.  You will suffice well.”

Nicole jumps up, shocked and weary of the trap that she just fell into.  “Wait, this cult is just a front for turning humans into aliens?”

“It is amazing how many people came to us to find peace and acceptance.  No more worries, no more binding to outrageous law and ethics.  Once we freed their mind, we gained women who would give us life, give us strength, and even give us themselves for our pleasures.”

Nicole shakes her head in disgust.  She swears she will stop them and turns into her superheroine form.  She prepares to fight and demands he comes out and faces her.  However, he laughs and asks her if she thinks he is stupid.  He commands her to sit down and listen to what he has to say, and then he will show himself.  She obeys and sits back down on the couch.  As she sits and listens to him, she does not notice the snake (rubber of course) slithering quietly from aside her.   She is too bust arguing to notice the snake come besides here until it is too late.  The snake has already made it into her bra.  She struggles and squirms to get it out, but she yelps as it bites her once.  She suddenly feels her muscles relax.

“Ah I see you have met my pet.  Do not worry.  He is not full of poison as your earth snakes.  Instead, his bite is much more, sensual. You’re going to be under my power soon.  Let the snake make itself at home.  Let it slither around your body.

Nicole relaxes her entire body and she goes quiet as she back on the couch, in a trance, her upper body moving around as the snake moves its way around her body down towards her crouch.  She rotates her shoulders and then her hips as she moans quietly and stares at the television.  Soon the snake reaches her pants and she feels a sharp sense of pleasure as the snake enters her crouch.  She suddenly sits up and smiles at the television screen.  She sits obediently as she stares at the cult master.

“Doesn’t it feel good to give into something so…sinful?  Now I want you to show me your body.”

Nicole obeys as she stands up and begins to strip.  She strips nude and then is ordered to grab the object from the box next to the couch.  She obeys and pulls out a long, white cigarette.  She holds it close to her shoulder.

“Good, we love our women to smoke.   There is something sexual yet corrupting about it.  Why don’t you light up and show me how well you can move.”

Nicole lights up and stares straight ahead to the television.    She does a sexual dance as she smokes, letting out long streams of smoke as she grinds the air and rotates her body like a dancer having sex.  She grinds her hips back and forth and continues to sensually dance for her new master.  Soon he tells her to come sit in front of him in a chair. She obeys as she sits on her knees on the chair.  Suddenly feels something inject itself into her. Her eyes widen and she slightly moans as she relaxes.

“This is my probing chair.  It will fuck you to death, and then inject life into you once more.  You’ll be one of us.  But before that, you must lose your human soul to us.”

“What must I do for you?” Nicole muffles as she holds the cigarette in her mouth.

“Ride this dick as if I was attached to it.  Once you’re at full climax, you will be sucked of all your life force.  I will then inject life back into through my organic alien juices.”

“Yes, I will let you fuck me to death.” Nicole again muffles as she holds the cigarette in her mouth.

“Good, how bout we spice it up to some music, shall we? I want you to fuck to the music, for my amusement.” Disembodied music plays in the air as she pulls out a fresh cigarette, lights up, and begins grinding back and forth, up and down, and side to side as she fucks like she was riding his dick.  She continues to smoke, letting streams of smoke exhale while holding it to her shoulders. She smiles occasionally and moans as she rhythmically dances on the unseen dick.  She always looks at the television, sometimes rolling her eyes back in her head from the pleasure, but always looking at her master.  She continues this and soon lies back against the back of the chair, letting her legs hang over the chair in a normal sitting position.

After the song ends, Nicole places the cigarette in the holder next to the chair and lies back as the dick begins to sense the coming of the climax.  Soon Nicole’s body begins to spasm and she begins to moan like she was being punched in the gut.  She could feel her life being sucked out from her body as the cult master laughed at her from the television screen.  “That’s right, let go, give in to becoming one of us.”

Nicole arches her back, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and her mouth gasping for the moan that couldn’t come out.  With one final moan, Nicole slowly goes limp and lies on the chair, her life totally sucked from her body.  The cult leader laughs and teases the lifeless Nicole.  Soon, the cult leader announces it is time to wake up and we hear him inject his DNA into Nicole.  After a moment, Nicole wakes up, smiling, now acting like her normal self, but now loving the cult leader, feeling comfortable nude, and feeling like a brand new her.

“Ummm, I’ve never felt so good before in my life.”  Nicole sexually says to her new master.

“I need you, my new mistress, to do me a favor.”
Nicole lights up and lies back relaxing like she would on a day off.  “What can I do for you?” she says in a seductive voice.

“I would like to meet your friend, Akira.  She is the main doctor at a high school.  I would like to convert her and have her convert some of her students.  Bring her here, I must go, but I will be with you soon so we can…properly…get to know each other.”

“I look forward to meeting you in person lover.  I will do as you say, and have her ready when you arrive.”

--------------------Later--------------------

Akira enters the chambers as she reads from a note from her cell.  Nicole had sent her a message asking for help because she was not feeling well.  Akira called out to Nicole as she searched the room, and Nicole appeared from the corner of the room.  Nicole was wearing a sexy outfit, and when Akira is shocked to see what she is wearing, Nicole plays it off as her new boyfriend loves it when she dresses like this.  Akira asks if Nicole is feeling better and Nicole admits she has never felt better.  Nicole insists that Akira must meet her new boyfriend.  Akira reluctantly agrees and they head to the television.

The television comes on to reveal the cult leader.  Akira says hello and Nicole stands behind her.  They make quick small talk and Akira asks what he does for a living.

“I collect women to join me and my race of aliens. I wanted to extend my offer to you as well.”

Nicole secretly sneaks the snake into Akira’s bra as Akira seems confused by the topic at head.  Akira shrieks when she feels the snake slip into her bra. Nicole holds her from behind as she struggles to break free.   Soon Akira feels the snake bit her, and Akira lets out a sudden moan, followed by relaxing her gaze to the television.

“Feels good doesn’t it Akira?  Don’t worry, by the end of this you will feel even better.”

As the snake slithers its way down Akira, Nicole talks to Akira, explaining how it feels to have the snake getting closer to the crouch.  Nicole explains she is going to be a mistress to the cult member.

“Open up those legs; let that snake ease right in.” Nicole says as she plants one leg of Akira on a small table.  Akira stares ahead at the screen as the cult member laughs.  Soon the snake enters Akira, and Akira’s eyes go wide with shock.  But she slowly drifts to a blank sensual smile.  Nicole walks around to her front as Akira places her leg back down to the ground.

“Akira, have you ever smoked before?”

“I don’t smoke.”  Akira says sensually.

“It’s time you gave in and started don’t you think?”
“Okay, I’d love to start.”  Akira says in a soft sensual voice.

Nicole walks over and grabs a long white cigarette for both Akira and her.  She places the unlit cigarette in Akira’s mouth and then in her own mouth.  The cult member on the screen laughs and directs his attention to Nicole.

“Nicole, I want you to seduce Akira.  Make her feel wonderfully corrupt and sinful.  I want you to then fuck her to death.  Make it a good show for me, baby.”

“With pleasure lover.” Nicole responses as she struts to Akira.

“Strip for me Akira.”

Akira, still holding the unlit cigarette in her mouth, begins to disrobe her nurse outfit.  She strips fully nude and stands before Nicole and the screen nude.  Nicole then walks over and grabs one of Akira’s legs and places it to her side.  The cult leader orders some music and again, music fills the air.  Nicole lights Akira’s cigarette and Akira lets out a long stream of smoke as she holds it to her shoulder.  Akira and Nicole grind dance in the dancer position, smoking and moving to the music.  Akira rotates her shoulders and circulates her hips as the grind and smoke.  They exchange kisses and Akira arches her back, letting the cigarette hang from her lips and the smoke rise from her mouth.  This goes on for the entire song.  Once the song is over, Akira smiles a little as Nicole laughs.

“Let’s get a little more…sinister.”  Nicole tells Akira.

Akira is brought to the sofa and lays her back on the back of the couch.  She is given another fresh cigarette and lights up.  Nicole goes down and eats Akira out as Akira moans and smokes.  Her whole body moves to the pleasure she is feeling, as she sometimes lets the cigarette hang from her mouth, other times holding it to her shoulder, and others just massaging her body with it in hand.  Soon Nicole sits up and starts thrusting Akira.  Again the same happens, a lot of Akira’s body moving.  All the time the cult leader is watching them, coaxing Akira to join them and to give in.

Soon, Akira is lap riding Nicole.  Akira passionately and aggressively grinds back and forth on Nicole.  Both women have fresh lit cigarettes. Akira rotates her shoulders back and forth and she grinds away with a smile and moaning replacing the drone she once was.  She smokes more casual now, taking drags and exhaling long streams of smoke as she rides.  The cult leader coaxes her faster and even keeps changing her tone during the ride to demonstrate his power to her.  One point he tells her to be aggressive, the next zombify herself, then to passionately ride Nicole exclaiming her surrender to the leader continuously, and then to ride at one point to ride Nicole while holding both her cigarette and Nicole’s.  But after those short orders he has her ride the rest of it just aggressively as she started.

“Nicole it is time….” The leader orders her.

Nicole orders Akira to sit in the same chair she sat in to have her life drained.  Akira obeys willingly and sits comfortably in the chair.  Nicole gives Akira a final fresh cigarette and lights it.  As Akira feels the injection of the object in her crouch, she springs up to an attentive posture and her eyes go wide.  She bounces up and down as the master encourages her.  Nicole fondles Akira from behind and then watches as her friend is drained of all her life.  Akira smiles as she exhales.

“What will you do with me?”

“I am going to fuck the life out of you, and then I shall inject you with my organic DNA.  Once that is done, you will be one of us.”

“Fuck the life out of me; I want to be one of you.” Akira says as she continues to fuck the dick inside her.

Akira takes one last drag as Nicole takes it away and Akira pledges her undying commitment to the leaders cause.  Soon Akira’s body starts to spasm, her back arching and her eyes widening in awe.  Her body convulses faster as she feels the life being sucked forcefully out of her.  “That’s right, just give in.” the leader tempts.  Soon she hits her climax and with one final moan, she goes limp.  As her head falls forward, her hair dangling in front of her face, Nicole and the leader marvel at her body.  Soon the leader commands her to awaken as we hear an organic sludge enter her body.  Akira arouses and smiles a sinister sexual smile.  Nicole welcomes her, and they both stand in front of the screen.  The cult leader tells them to sit on the couch and they obey.  Sitting on the couch sexually, each woman gets an unlit cigarette in their hand and smiles at the screen like they see something they want to fuck.

“Ladies, I will be arriving home tomorrow.  I want you two to wait for me there, and please yourselves until I arrive.”

The ladies, each lighting up and exhaling, both announce, “We can’t wait for you to come  get us master.”  As they smoke, the movie ends.

Re: Alien Cult

Swampy170
Administrator
Not too bad, the speeking parts need some work though.

Snakes are difficult to do well, my instinct would be to use some cg - but, again this involves extra $$.

The smoking could work, but I would prefer to see it bought in more gradually, since it's used as a corrupting influence. Perhaps the snake could work on the heroine's arousal while a machine periodically puffs smoke in the heroine's face - gradually getting her addicted to the smoke, then doing the same to her partner.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Alien Cult

Nightx1221
I was thinking CG for the snake was going to be the only way as well.  Honestly, this script was made because I could not afford another person (woman) to be the true enemy.  I was attempting to work with what I had.  I agree though, and if not CG then what could work just the same?  Maybe the vibrator to force orgasms?

I like the idea you gave Swampy.  I think the pacing does need some work with when to introduce it.  What if, also, they handled an unlit one as smoke is being blown in their face and they are getting aroused, then they get into it.  I tried to make it as if the hypnosis power was so powerful that the machine/demon indulged them into a complete submissive state where their desires was the same as the hypnotizer.

Re: Alien Cult

Swampy170
Administrator
A vibrator could work, or tentacles - although there are similar problems, it is easier to work with them in a low tech way.

I agree they should get to the submissive state, my thought was that - being an all powerful heroine it's unlikely they will instantly be made submissive, even through powerful hypnosis. I just prefer to see a little more struggle from the heroine, trying to maintain control.

So the heroine is bought into a hypnotic state, then offered the cigarette - which she willingly takes. Then bring on the next heroine.
swampy170@gmail.com
supercustoms.blogspot.com

Re: Alien Cult

Nightx1221
That is an interesting way.  Could also solve my flow problem.  I will give it a try, weakening the superheroine through a various of ways and then have her giving in.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Re: Alien Cult

Nightx1221
A special thanks goes out to Swampy for helping edge out some killer dialogue.  This is the new edit of the script, some things have changed and work great.  Enjoy!

Re: Alien Cult

Nightx1221
Nicole + Akira: Alien Cult

Author: Kyle Stuhler (kstuhlerthegamer@yahoo.com)

Edit: Alex Marsh (Swampy170@gmail.com)

Date:14/08/11

Nicole enters the dimly lit room.  The room has a very cult feel to it, a forboding decor - but somehow it still felt welcoming.  As she enters, Nicole is greeted by a man on a television who  greets her  and tells her to make herself at home.  Nicole does so, slightly puzzled - getting the feeling this must be a set up.  The man apologises. informing her he is away at the moment, with some business and sorry he cannot be there in person.

He then tells her the real reason he has bought her here, that he knows she is actually a superheroine and explains he chose her to be one of his two mistresses.

“You see, I am not from your world.  I am actually an alien soldier, given the task to turn women into sexual soldiers for our race.  You will suffice well.”

Nicole stands forcefully, shocked  that she could walk into such a simple trap, wary of what may happen next.  “Wait, this cult is just a front for turning humans into aliens?”

“It is amazing how many people came to us to find peace and acceptance.  No more worries, no more binding to outrageous law and ethics.  Once we freed their mind, we gained women who would give us life, give us strength, and even give us themselves for our pleasures.”

Nicole shakes her head in disgust.  She swears she will stop them and turns into her superheroine form.  She prepares to fight and demands he comes out and faces her.  However, he laughs and asks her if she thinks he is stupid.  He commands her to sit down and listen to what he has to say, and then he will show himself.

She obeys grudgingly, returning to the couch.  As she sits and listens to him, she does not notice the snake (rubber of course) slithering quietly towards her.   She is too busy arguing to notice the snake beside her until it is too late, the snake has already coiled ready to strike - despite her enhanced reflexes the snake is too quick. The snake pounces, it's serpentine head dissappearing inside her bra.  She struggles and squirms to get it out, but she yelps as it bites her once.  She suddenly feels her muscles relax.

“Ah I see you have met my pet.  Do not worry.  He is not full of poison as with your earth snakes.  Instead, his bite is much more ... sensual. You’ll be under my power soon.  Let the snake make itself at home.  Let it slither around your body."

Nicole is forced to relax her entire body, she finds herself unable to make a sound having collapsed back onto the couch, in a trance. Her upper body moving around as the snake makes its way around her body, down towards her crotch.  She rotates her shoulders and then her hips as she moans quietly, she finds herself stareing at the television.

Soon the snake reaches her pants and she feels a sharp sense of pleasure as the snake enters her crotch, dissappearing inside. She suddenly sits up and smiles, Stareing at the television screen - into the eyes of the cult master.

“Doesn’t it feel good to give into something so…sinful?  Now I want you to show me your body.”

Nicole obeys, she stands up and begins to strip - she strips nude and is ordered to grab an object from the box next to the couch.  She obeys and pulls out a long, white cigarette.  She holds it close to her shoulder.

[...]

“Ride this dick as if I was attached to it.  Once you’re at full climax, you will be sucked of all your life force.  I will then inject life back into you, through my organic alien juices.”

“Yes, master. I want you to fuck me to death.” Nicole again muffles as she holds the cigarette in her mouth.

[...]

“I need you, my new mistress, to help me.”
Nicole lights up and lies back relaxing like she would on a day off.  “What can I do for you?” she says in a seductive voice.

“I would like to meet your friend, Akira.  She is the main doctor at a high school.  I would like to convert her and have her convert some of her students.  Bring her here, I must go, but I will be with you soon so we can…properly…get to know each other.”

“I look forward to meeting you in person lover.  I will do as you say, and have her ready when you arrive.”

--------------------Later--------------------

Akira enters the chambers as she double checks a text on her cell.  Nicole sent her a message asking for help because she wasn't feeling well. Giving the address of a new boyfriend - asking her to come around.

Akira called out to Nicole, as she searched the room. Nicole appeared from behind a screen, wearing a sexy outfit. Akira is shocked to see what she is wearing, but Nicole plays it off - as her new boyfriend loves it when she dresses like this.  Akira asks if Nicole is feeling better and Nicole admits she has never felt better. Akira looks at her slightly confused as to why she asked her aound - but says nothing.

Nicole insists that Akira must meet her new boyfriend, Akira reluctantly agrees and Nicole leads her over to the television.

The television comes alive, revealing the cult leader.  Akira says hello and Nicole stands behind her.  They make aome small talk.

As they talk Nicole secretly drods a snake into Akira's bra, pretending to brush something off her shoulder. FinallyAkira asks what he does for a living.

“I collect women to join me and my race of aliens. I wanted to extend my offer to you as well.”

"What? What do you mean?" Akira asks, puzzled

Suddenly Akira notices the snake moving in her bra, she shrieks - Nicole holding her from behind as she struggles to break free.   Soon Akira feels the snake bite her, and Akira lets out a sudden moan, followed by relaxing her muscles - Nicole lowers her to a nearby chair, making sure her gaze is fixed to the television.

“Feels good doesn’t it Akira?  Don’t worry, by the end of this you will feel even better.”

As the snake slithers its way down Akira, Nicole talks to Akira, explaining how it feels to have the snake getting closer to the crouch.  Nicole explains she is going to be a mistress of the cult.

“Open up those legs; let that snake ease right in.” Nicole says as she plants one leg of Akira on a small table.  Akira stares ahead at the screen as the cult member laughs.  Soon the snake enters Akira, and Akira’s eyes go wide with shock.  But she slowly drifts to a blank sensual smile.  Nicole walks around to her front as Akira places her leg back down to the ground.

“Akira, have you ever smoked before?”

“I don’t smoke.”  Akira says sensually.

“It’s time you gave in and started don’t you think?”
Akira frowned briefly as if there was something she should remember, but quickly agreed in a sensual voice “Yes, I should start.”

[...]

“Yes master, Fuck the life out of me; I want to be one of you.” Akira says as she continues to fuck the dick inside her.

[...]

Camera Angles preferred:
• I love side angle profile shots where we see the sides of both people
• Especially on Akira, a lot of shots that get her entire body and waist up shots.  I love the camera angles used on Asian Angels vs Scorpion.
• I love frontal body shots and side body shots since I am more of a boob, face, and body man.  You can mix up some shots to have backs and legs as well, but when you can I like to see side shots and frontal shots.
• I like close up on faces when necessary but not when they are smoking.  Two specific ones I want are when they are turned after the kiss.  When they pull away the shot angle should be of the both of them and neck up.
• I love your camera angles a lot so I know your choices will please me.
• Just no focus on the cigarette itself.  Do your normal camerawork and having the smoking just happen in the shots.
• Love breast, chest, and face shots all in one for Akira. Nicole I like any kind.

Notes:
• Smoking is preferred if the actresses are willing to do it, but if there is problems with them actually doing it then just have them pretend to smoke unlit ones.
• Soft-Core Sex Simulation only.  No penetration.
• During the sex, I love to see body movements and facial expressions.  Shoulder movement, hip rotation and gyration, body arching, facial variations of hypnotized stares to small slight smirks, hand placement on hips when grinding, and head rolling.
• Love when the girl holds cigarettes to the shoulder and the hips.
• Cigarettes are constantly being replaced with new ones each new part of the scene.  Idea is to never let them go down to the end.
• Cigarettes have to be all white and long.  No brown filters.
• For the dancing and Nicole’s riding scenes I would love to hear music but due to copyright I was not sure if you could put it in.  If you can’t, you don’t have to worry about it.  But if you can, I would like to see :
• Nicole’s Scene – Debonaire by Dope
• Akira’s Scene – Superbeast by Rob Zombie